Prices include greeting, up to four specialty signs, and balloons and stars.
We offer a 10% discount for veterans, military members, and military homecoming events.
Happy Birthday Greeting with Name & Age (up to 19 letters) – $90
Congratulations/Happy Anniversary (up to two names) – $115
Graduation Announcements – $125
- Congratulations/Congrats with name and year
Your creative Greetings (20 to 30 letters) – $125
X-large Greeting (more then 30 letters) – add $25
Mini Greeting/Small Yard (up to 15 letters and 2 specialty signs) – $75
- Additional names – $10 each
- Additional specialty signs – $15 for 2
- Additional nights – $25 per night
- Solar lights (minimum 2 day rental) – $10
Prices provided are for addresses within the city limits of Jefferson City, MO. We provide greetings to the following central Missouri locations for the greeting prices listed plus additional:
- Ashland +$50
- California +$75
- Centralia +$130
- Columbia +$90
- Fulton +$75
- Hallsville +$115
- Holts Summit +$15
- Kingdom City +$90
- Lake of the Ozarks/Osage Beach +$135
- Linn +$70
- Mexico +$135
- New Bloomfield +$40
- Russelville +$50
- Taos +$0
- Wardsville +$0
For areas not within cities provided, please call for a quote.
Major holidays/events, please call for pricing.
No sales tax. We are a service. Signs are for RENT only – NO sales.
Delivery/Set up/Pick up
Signs are not generally left out overnight (unless paying for 2 days) because of the potential for theft, vandalism, weather, etc. Your greeting will arrive sometime after dark the evening before/morning of (before 7 a.m.) your event unless another time is designated. Pick up will occur the evening of your event after dusk/8 p.m.
Long greetings, like Happy Birthday or Congratulations, may be shortened to fit yard space if necessary.
NOTE Signs can only be installed on grass or soil. We ask you to water you lawn for at least 30 mins (45 mins if it has not rained in last 3 days) the night before set up.
Venmo – PayPal – Cash App – Check – Cash
Payments are due upon receipt to confirm your booking.
We prefer Venmo (Helen-Webster-Cox), but also accept cash, PayPal (Friends and Family Option), Cash App and personal checks. If paying by personal check, the check must be RECEIVED 10 business days BEFORE the event date.
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date. If paying by personal check, check must be RECEIVED 10 business days BEFORE your event date. We encourage your greeting recipient to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. Please feel free to email your pictures to us at [email protected] or tag us on Facebook at Mid-MO Yard Cards.
- Please do not move any of the letters or graphics in your greeting. If you are not happy with the placement, please contact us to discuss. If any damage occurs to the components of your greeting, including theft or vandalism, you are responsible for the replacement costs of damaged component(s).
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greeting display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage or vandalize our signs. Even if your recipient do not like the display gift given to them, these items are OUR property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, weed eaters, dogs, etc.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
- If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
- Mid-MO Yard Cards® LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up, display or removal of any rental.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, heavy rain, high winds/wind gusts are predicted to be 20 mph or higher, frozen ground and any other Acts of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way. We will attempt to reschedule delivery, or a full refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- If we attempt to install a greeting and are unable to do so because:
- the ground is too hard (dry)
- tree roots
- or has other obstructions
we will refund 50% of the booking fee. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are out of our control, including potential bodily harm or injury to an installer.
NOTE: We do our best to stabilize your greeting against wind, rain, etc. However, we CANNOT guarantee the letters won’t move in windy or rainy conditions. If the ground is rocky or excessively wet/dry, that can impact the stability of the greeting, too, and is beyond our control.
If customer cancels an order with less than 24 hours notice, the customer may either:
- Receive a 75% refund of the greeting price; or
- Reschedule the greeting within 6 months of original installation date with the understanding selection may be limited or weather/ground conditions may be a factor.
Rescheduled greetings must be made with at least 48 hours notice and cost no more than the original greeting or an up-charge will be applied for the difference.
Payment of an order constitutes confirmation of your booking with Mid-MO Yard Cards, LLC and agreement to all of the policies stated above.